Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Football Star

We start 'em out early in the Shackleford home. Little Jared is well on his way to being a Tennessee Volunteer (according to Daddy) or a Missouri Tiger (according to Grandpa.) Either way, after that he'll be headed to the NFL......for sure. We took him to the park one day and he saw some folks with a football, and because he's his father's son he went craaaazy. We decided the next time we went we would take the football with us. We let him play to his little heart's content. He was so funny, he wouldn't let us play with him at all. It was a solo practice I guess. We loved how his one arm would swing as he ran after the ball. I wish I could make the videos longer, but the digital camera will just have to do for now. Enjoy our little football player! We sure do.......he's just so darn cute we can't help but love him to pieces.

No comments: