Here are the videos I promised. This first one, well, actually the first two, he displays his orneriness in not doing as I ask. Which is nothing unusual. In the first one, he does say "MaMa" but that's about it. In the second one, he shows us all how he can shake his cute little head no and asks "What's That?" The third video isn't a very good one. I was trying to record him walking, but, it didn't happen like I had hoped. That's alright, I'll try again shortly. He's walking better and better every day. Enjoy!
2 comments:
For some reason - I didn't notice that you had a new post!! Sorry! Your little boy is SOOO adorable! Geez! :) How cute is he! You need to live in SLC so our boys can be friends! :) I can't get over how adorable he is! Good job momma :)
Sooo cute, he is really walking good now, can't wait to see you all, wish I could get back out there while the weather is nice. give him hugs and kisses for me, love you all. Momma
Post a Comment